Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Reports to: Account Manager
Key interactions: Sales Department, Marketing Department, & Data Science Department
Send applications to: email@example.com
Job Purpose/ Role Description:
The Account Exec will work closely with the Account Manager to develop and execute an articulated sales strategy to promote Mass Analytics products and services. The focus is on customer and user acquisition, activation, and retention.
Specific KPIs need to be defined and an execution plan needs to be implemented, assessed, and adjusted to reach the company’s goals.
- Contribute to MASS Analytics growth through the attainment of sales targets.
- Contribute to the development of sales goals and action plans for the team.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities, potential new markets/ regions/ territories, and evaluate customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer success in the acquisition and retention of MASS Analytics’ clients.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Maintaining accurate records, review sales performance periodically, and prepare sales reports.
- Act as the primary contact for the customer and serve as an escalation point when required leveraging voice of customer feedback through surveys, listening systems, and social mechanisms to identify and alleviate key customer success blockers.
- Providing insight and feedback to the Marketing management team to help identify areas of improvement.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field.
Key Attributes/ Main Competencies:
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- Excellent analytical skills and very comfortable with numbers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner.