Our webinar took place on Wednesday, September 30th. We wanted to cover the Importance of Marketing Measurement during the COVID-19 crisis. The plan for this webinar started with a survey we conducted to know which topic do our clients believe to be relevant to discuss. The role of measurement in overcoming crisis came across as a crucial topic that our audience wanted us to cover and elaborate more on. Therefore, the objective of this webinar is to present how Marketing Measurement can help overcome the COVID-19 crisis.
While COVID-19 did become a favorable business opportunity for some companies, the overall economy has suffered. To understand its impact, it is crucial that its effect be thoroughly assessed.
The program of this webinar:
- The impact of COVID-19: Detailing the results of the crisis on the media landscape.
- Brands’ reactions
- Impact on consumers
- Agencies’ reactions
- The significance of Data and Measurement: Highlighting the importance of reinforcing, consolidating, and centralizing the measurement framework to respond to the uncertainty created by the pandemic:
- Importance of Data Analytics
- COVID-19 marketers challenges
- Sharing insights from industry experts
- The illustration of the relevance Marketing Mix Measurement has in times of COVID-19: Taking the audience through two case studies that illustrate the added value of measurement to help brands grow stronger and more efficient:
- Brand Use Case
- Retailer Use Case
After elaborating on the above main topics, we came out with these key takeaways:
- Measurement is key to address COVID-19 challenges
- Measurement allows to:
- Define the triggers for marketing reactivation
- Accelerate the return-to-market process.
- Optimize current marketing budgets
- Frequent measurement ensures:
- Tracking the continuous changes
- Improving responsiveness
- Wrap-up and Q&A