Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer & Chief Executive
Key interactions: Sales Department & Data Science Department & Development Department
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Purpose/ Role Description:
Responsible for designing, planning, and executing MASS Analytics’ marketing and growth strategy. The primary objective is to generate a sustainable stream of revenue through the deployment of successful marketing actions for the entire portfolio of products. Market research, data, and input from internal and external stakeholders will be used to grow the product offering, channel partners, and ensure efficient marketing communication throughout.
-Assist the different departments in adopting novel management techniques and tools to ensure the smooth implementation of the growth strategy
-Define the marketing goals and objectives:
*Set, plan, and manage the marketing strategy to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
*Analyze the company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
*Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands.
*Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
*Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
*Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
-Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and organize marketing functions and operations:
*Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
*Determine KPIs for the marketing department.
*Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
-Keep the marketing budget in check.
-Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- 2 years of well-rounded marketing/ business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
Key Attributes/ Main Competencies:
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management.
- Knowledge of Marketing Attribution and Measurement.
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French.
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Superb presentation skills.