Job Title: Systems Engineer
Reports to: Security & Operations Manager / CTO
Key interactions: R&D Department, Data Science Department, Marketing Department and Sales Department.
Job Purpose/Role Description:
The Systems Engineer maintains the computer systems at MASS Analytics, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company computer systems (software & hardware) run smoothly.
In addition, the successful candidate will be asked to perform DevOps related tasks to ensure that the company’s products are working well.
What you will be doing:
- Deploy updates and fixes for IT infrastructure (Laptops / Desktops / LAN devices)
- Provide Level 2 technical support for internal users
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve user’s experience
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Oversee the ISO 27001 implementation
- Stay on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
- Manage git repositories, confluence, and Jira
- Build, deploy, manage, and monitor applications/assets on premise/Cloud platforms
- Design, build and implement technical DevSecOps solutions
- Develop and maintain deployment automations
- Develop and improve CI/CD pipelines for the company products
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Build containerized solutions for the products
What You will Bring:
- Good knowledge in Operating Systems: Linux/Unix/Windows
- Proficient analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to resolve problems creatively
- Demonstrable knowledge of change and release management principles, procedures, and techniques (SDLC, ITIL, CI/CD, DevSecOps, etc)
- Master Docker Architecture
- Automation applications Jenkins
- Container platforms Kubernetes
- Good experience in Python/Shell scripting
- Good knowledge in security standards
- Good Team spirit
Qualifications & Experiences:
- BSc/BA in Business IT, Business Systems Engineering, IT, Information system, or any relevant degree.
- 3+ years of experience.
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 and other tools like Tableau/Power BI and Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well across teams: interpersonal skills.
- Logical thinking & Attention to details.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software work.
- Ability to identify and mitigate assets vulnerabilities and how to treat them.