Job Title: IT & Information Security Specialist
Reports to: R&D Director
Key interactions: R&D Department, Data Science Department, Marketing Department and Sales Department
Job Purpose/Role Description:
The IT & Information Security Specialist maintains the computer networks of all types of organisations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT & Information Security Specialist monitors our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches they find.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks…
- Logging the queries of customers and employees
- Providing technical support across the company
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause and develop company-wide best practices for IT security.Page Break
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bsc/BA in Business IT, Business Systems Engineering, IT, Information system or any relevant degree.
- No experience needed
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The capacity to work well across teams: interpersonal skills.
- Logical thinking
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Attention to details
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them