Job Title: (Junior) GUI Software Engineer
Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Reports to: Project Manager
Key interactions: R&D Department, Marketing Department, Sales Department
Job Purpose/Role Description:
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to develop the GUI of our software and improving the different screens, charts, and tables there-in. In addition to improving the overall User Experience (UX). S/he will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Design and implement elegant user interface for our software.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of the software.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Experience in programming with Java.
- Experience using JavaFX and other technologies for desktop application is a plus.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus.
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming.
- Exposure to agile development practices including Test Driven Development.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Exceptional technical and innovative skills that will help in improving the software UX.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with the team.