Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Sales Manager/Sales Director
Key interactions: Marketing – Data Science – Research and Development
Job Purpose/Role Description:
The Sales Associate is part of the Sales team and is responsible for implementing growth strategies to achieve MASS Analytics business & sales goals through executing various sales tactics to increase customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development of sales goals and action plans for the team.
- Conduct, from time to time, market research to identify selling possibilities, potential new markets/ regions/ territories and evaluate customer needs.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and demo techniques.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentation tools for MASS Analytics’ clients.
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer success in the acquisition and retention of MASS Analytics’ clients.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Maintain accurate records, review sales performance periodically, and prepare sales reports using the tools adopted by the sales department (CRM, prospecting tools, MS Teams…).
Qualifications & Experiences:
- A Business Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required
- No experience needed
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Negotiation and prospecting skills
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French
- Ability to work and prioritise in a fast-paced environment