Job Title: Sales Consultant
Reports to: Sales Manager/Sales Director
Key interactions: Marketing – Marketing Analytics – Research and Development
Job Purpose/Role Description:
The Sales Consultant is in charge of devising development tactics to increase user acquisition, retention, and satisfaction and actively participates in the setup of the annual sales strategy.
She/He is also responsible for implementing growth strategies to achieve MASS Analytics business & sales goals
- Contribute to MASS Analytics growth through attainment of sales target.
- Own the entire sales process, negotiate, and close sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demos explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Recognize clients’ needs and provide detailed information about the technical specifications of the products offered by the company.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Assist the company in responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- BSc/MSc with exposure to Data Science/Statistics/Maths (or equivalent) is required.
- 1 to 3-year of experience in a similar domain is highly recommended.
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive, confident, and determined approach
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Negotiation and prospecting skills
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French
- Ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in different areas of Data Science