About MASS Analytics
Mass Analytics (www.mass-analytics.com) specialises in collecting and analysing big data using the latest technology available to assist companies in their strategic decision making.
MASS Analytics offers two types of services:
- Marketing Mix Modelling: We help companies understand and evaluate the performance of their marketing mix and measure the return on investment (ROI) from each media channel used and each marketing activity run. The Evaluation phase is then followed by clear recommendations on how best to optimise budgets going forward.
- Tools Development: We use the latest technology available to develop smart and integrated tools that specialise in organising, querying, charting and analysing several streams of data. Our flagship product “MassTer” takes the user through an end to end analysis journey from data loading, to data processing, charting, modelling, optimisation, forecasting and reporting.
Job title: Senior R&D Engineer
Job location: Tunis, Tunisia
Reports: Project Manager
Key interactions: R&D Department
Job Purpose/Role Description:
The senior R&D Engineer’s role include prepare design of new software components & support all phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing. World class standards are to be applied and consequently a high level of commitment is expected.
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Help Data analyst on Marketing Mix Modelling projects
- Search on new technologies
- Monitor & supervise the junior & the trainees
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Software Engineering degree.
- Proficient in Java.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
Key Attributes/Main Competencies:
- Exposure to agile development practices including Test Driven Development.
- Capable of working independently and reliably producing high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Object oriented programming and familiarity with design patterns.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner.