The “Model” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms (log-linear, pooled, nested, etc.). You can build models manually, use a genetic algorithm (auto-modeler), or a combination of both.
Different cuts of your results (regions, channels, periods, products, etc.) could be easily extracted to fit your specific needs.
- Auto-modeler based on genetic algorithm
- Pooled modeling for granular regional/store analysis
- Nested modeling allowing the decomposition of direct and indirect impacts
- Loglinear modeling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method and synergy effect computation
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualization capability (AVM, Model Statistics, Contribution, and Waterfall Charts, etc.)
- Flexible results extraction (bespoke results cut: regions, channels, periods, products, etc.)
- Results ready for ingestion by major BI software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)