The policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
1. Data Controller
2. Information collected and purpose
- Download Information
When you visit our website, the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data such as Name, Phone Number, Email, and Company Name for the purposes of reconnecting to provide the requested information by the user, provide the requested demo, or subscribe to the Company’s Newsletter.
3. Your rights as data subject
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.